Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've been Tagged!

OK - I'll play along. I've been tagged so here are my questions.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was teaching Government to high school seniors -- same thing I'm doing now. OH what a boring life I have.

2. Five things on my to-do list ---
I need to:
1. put the back on George's quilt
2. stop at the pharmacy to pick up some drugs
3. workout for at least 40 minutes at the gym this afternoon
4. iron and sort some laundry
5. GO TO BED EARLY!!!

3. What snacks to you enjoy?
Chocolate, pizza and Amy's Ice cream

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a billionaire?
Move to a house where my neighbors don't have a taco trailer in their driveway.

5. Three bad habits --
1. procrastinating chores
2. surfing the web
3. eating junk

6. Five places I've lived --
DARN I am a boring person because although I've BEEN to lots of places I've only ever LIVED in Austin

7. Five jobs I've had --
1. data processing at the IRS
2. special ed aid
3. teacher
4. Does babysitting count as a job???

8. Five things people don't know about me
Hmmm, I don't know if I want to reveal what people don't know.
1. I'm a shopping addict. Fortunately -- I'm not a BUYING addict
2. I'm addicted to chocolate. Once I start I can't seem to stop

2 comments:

Marci said...

yeah! you played along!!

Sandra said...

Ruth and George - I have enjoyed keeping up with my nephews life experiences. What a great idea. George I love the sticker face one, never thought I would see that. :) This site is a wonderful idea. Hope to see you guys soon.

Sandra