Thursday, June 19, 2008

Missing Underwear??

This poor little mismatched boy is learning to use the potty. Last night he was sitting on the potty when the doorbell rang. I went to let Lucy in (refer to next post) and JD was so excited that she was coming he ran in bottomless. He was carrying his shorts but I couldn't find underwear anywhere!
What could have happened to this cute little boy underwear??? I looked and looked and it just wasn't anywhere. JD said "I flush underwear."
OH NO!!! Could he have possibly flushed his underwear?? I went in and flushed the toilet a dozen times and it worked no problem. His under wear is small but could it have gone down smoothly and without clogging?? OH WELL!! While getting ready for bath time I found the missing underwear. He had put both his legs through one leg hole and pulled it all the way up to his chest. Silly boy had been wearing it the whole time! Mystery solved. BUT -- not before JD got several stern lectures on NEVER FLUSHING YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!

1 comment:

Corrine said...

that is just too funny!! happy potty training.