Friday, August 22, 2008

May All Your Days Be . . .

Circus Days!!! We went to the Greatest Show on Earth this evening and had a Super Time. This is the star of this year's show Bello the clown.
JD got to be a Circus Celebrity.
What does a Circus Celebrity do?
Just before intermission a clown presented us with our own Bello plastic hair (notice the clown picture above) and we got to ride in the circus train and wave to the crowd.
Apparently I have a really big head because the clown couldn't get my Bello hair on and decided to just turn it over and put it on upside down. I was so busy taking pictures of JD that I had now idea my plastic hair was upside down until I looked at the pictures later. It looks a little silly upside down --- BUT --- who doesn't look silly with orange plastic hair on their head -- even right side up?

The children behind us had huge suckers so naturally JD HAD to have one too. He just wouldn't leave without a big sucker.

2 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

It looks like you had a fun time. I think the hair is very similar to hip hop artists of the early 1990s. Kris Kross, Kid N Plan, MC Hammer. It's good to hear that their hair style lives on even though their careers don't.

Corrine said...

i think the orange hair is a keeper.