Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve at Grandma's House

I know I have posted lots of pictures lately. I just can't seem to stop myself. There's so much fun that happens at Christmas time I keep going and going and going . . .
We spent Christmas eve with Grandma. JD's best friend at Grandma's house is Shiela. She's a BIG dog with a mean bark but wouldn't hurt a fly. Well, unless she licked it to death. JD doesn't mind a little dog slobber!
JD and Grandma

Aunt Laura passed out the presents.

We stopped at the walkway of lights on the way home. We love this lights display because you don't get the big city crowds with it.

This little boy was VERY TIRED after a day at Grandma's.

1 comment:

Marci said...

keep the pictures coming! what is up with jd crossing his legs while he is sleeping? that is pretty cute.