Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's Bluebonnet Time!

BUT -- before we get to the bluebonnets you have to look at the picture of my new oven. The old one broke on Thursday. When you live in a house where everything is old you just cross your fingers and hope things will last a little bit longer. Our new oven is so fancy I'm going to have to read the directions before I can cook anything. The days of just turning the dial to 350 are gone for good.

When we arrived at the park this afternoon JD spotted the ice cream truck. I don't normally buy ice cream from the truck but when when JD spotted the spiderman picture on the side of the truck we had to have one.
I tried my best to get Lu Lu to pose with the blue bonnets. This is the best I could do. She just doesn't understand the command, "look at the camera and say cheese."
JD gets it though. We got several cute pictures before he saw a spider and a web and lost control. He SCREAMED that the spider was looking at him and had a scarey web. I never did see this terrible insect. JD assured me it didn't bite him, it just looked at him scarey.
About 10 minutes after we got home from the park he fell asleep in the chair. Ahhh, my plan worked!

1 comment:

Marci said...

the oven broke?!?!? i thought it was too good to be true when you thought it was broken and you just forgot to turn it on....