Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Week . . .

The heat at school has been working this week so the students are also working hard. Here we are Friday working on a project.
I ate Friday at a culinary arts luncheon. The food was as delicious as it looked. It almost made going to work FUN!
There's been a little accident across the street. A car lost control on the slick streets the other night and took out the neighbors carport.
Best of all, on Saturday we went to a birthday party and BOUNCED!!
After an hour of bouncing you really work up an appetite. YUM - Cheetos.

2 comments:

driding22 said...

Ruth

Did you go to the Texas-Texas A&M basketball game? What a great come back for Texas.

I watch the TV schedule and check for Texas games that are televised.

Don

Ruth said...

I actually haven't been to a basketball game since I stopped going with Dad. He and I always went to Baseball and Basketball together and it makes me kind of sad to think about going without him. Besides now that they are #1 it is really hard to get a ticket.