Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving With Uncle Keith

JD enjoyed his visit with Uncle Keith. Uncle Keith plays all his favorite games for a few days while he is here. JD invented a new game where he pulls things out of his "magic hat." I don't quite understand the "rules" but I could hear JD laughing in the other room. At one point he came in and had changed his clothes. When I asked about it he said, "Uncle Keith made me laugh so had I peed my pants. WOW - now that is a great game!
We visited the dinosaur museum. It was our first visit in months since the museum has been closed for renovation.

The boys played with their electronic devices. Keith's is a new black Friday find. JD just borrowed Dad's.

After all that excitement JD couldn't take it anymore. He fell asleep at dinner. Even the mariachis playing couldn't keep him awake.

No comments: