Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School

 Before we returned to school today I had time to finish one last summer craft project.  This is my Christmas rag quilt.  It is soft and comfy.
 We enjoyed a morning at the circus.  The clown nose makes JD look a little cross eyed.  Maybe he'll have to look at higher education that is a little more serious than clown college.
My  big 2nd grader went back to class this year in a portable.  I have nightmares (literally) about my principal making me move to a portable but to JD it seems like a fun.  I LOVE his teacher this year!  We had her for after school voyager last year so we already know one another.
Here's my class on the first day of school -- don't they look eager to learn!  It's JD's 3rd year of school and my 23rd year. My how time flies.

No comments: