Monday, February 11, 2013

The Week

It looks like my blog has turned into a weekly update.  We just aren't doing much these days to write about.
 JD is still going to martial arts class and really enjoying it.  He is almost ready to move up to a colored belt. 
 He and I went to see The Lion King.  It is a SPECTACULAR show!
 JD liked it so much he wanted a t-shirt to wear to school.  We were able to sit up close and on the aisle where the rino walked right by us.  The puppets that they use are SO INTERESTING.  I don't know who dreams up such things.  Broadway shows are high dollar entertainment BUT - this particular show was worth every penny.
My friend Linda retired on Friday and so we all went to lunch to celebrate with her.  It has been sad to see so many of my good friends "graduate."  All the folks in the picture are people I have been working with for 20+ years and it just isn't the same when they leave.

No comments: