Friday, August 9, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge

WARNING - I have lots of vacation pictures!  Vacation is JD's favorite time of year.  We went to Dallas to meet cousins and play - BUT FIRST -

If there is a Presidential library I have to go.  This new shrine to #43 just opened a couple months ago. 
 Among the displays were these beams from the World Trade Center.
 George and George -- DARN I should have gotten a picture of George with them.
 Medieval times is part of our annual visit to Dallas.  The falcon was nice enough to spread it's wings for a photo.
 JD got his Legoland driver's licence and went for a spin.
 Ahh --  it is Ruth and Baby Ruth.  She and I spent a lot of time together.  My arms were a little sore after a couple days - I haven't worked out my "baby holding muscles" in several years.
 The water park was fun but the two older kids (With the help of Marci) were able to conquer Magiquest and become Master Magi.
Nothing is as fun as cousin fun.

No comments: