Monday, January 6, 2014

George's Worst Nightmare

George says this is his worst nightmare -- That he will be at the football game and someone will ask him what position his son plays and he will have to say, "cheerleader."  In spite of George's nightmare, JD had a fun day at cheerleader camp.  It was something that kept him busy today while I was doing "teacher work day" things.
 At the end of the day the kids performed their new skills for the parents.  JD's group did a cheer and a dance.  Since he was the only boy in his group he had an extra special part in the middle of the dance and got to lift up a girl at the end.
The girl in the bulldog suit was one of my favorite students from last semester.  WAIT - I'm not supposed to have favorites -- forget you read that.  I told her to come by my class tomorrow and she and JD would be my new screen saver.

No comments: