Saturday, April 11, 2015

Play Ball --- or NOT

We started our weekend at a Bowie baseball game.  Whenever we go to a Bowie sporting event I get in free on my teacher's badge. I tell JD to hold my hand and try to look small hoping they will just let him in with me.  So far so good - one of these days I'm going to have to buy him a ticket but not THIS time. 
 The Oak Hill Cardinals got up extra early for a 9:00 a.m. game on Saturday morning.
 The boys warmed up and got their pants dirty on the wet field conditions AND THEN the game was called.
 Since our baseball game got cancelled JD quickly changed uniforms and went to train with Grand Master Lee.
 Watching him is quite amazing.  With one finger in the right pressure point he was able to bring down some pretty big men.
I haven't posted a dog picture in awhile.  Here is our little Rosie checking out what is on the I-Pad.

No comments: