Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween

Halloween is JD's favorite holiday.  It is quickly becoming my favorite too.  Just some good old fun without too much work. 
 JD's favorite activity is the trunk or treat they have in the church parking lot.  This year we dressed up our truck as Mater.
 My friends at school and I all dress up like Mr. E.  our favorite teacher despite his unique style.
 The martial arts studio JD trains at always has a Halloween party.  They turn their school into a haunted house.  I tried to take pictures while going through but had a little trouble focusing on anything but the floor.  It wasn't scary so much as startling as the fake spiders fell on you.
 Other games at Mu Sool Won were also lots of fun.
JD and his friend Lincoln played for a couple hours until I got tired and insisted it was time to go home.

1 comment:

Marci said...

your car is amazing!!!