Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Carnival

Here we are at the Halloween Carnival. JD wore his dog costume and had a super time. That scarey look in his eyes is bad photography. He hasn't really turned into a zombee.

Here he is at his FAVORITE booth - the tatoo booth.

He got a kiss from his buddy Lucy. Poor Lucy was confused and couldn't figure out why JD was dressed up in a Lucy outfit.

JD learned how to win these type of games at the last school carnival. You just walk right up to the target and you get it in every time. We played lots of games and came home with a bucket of candy.








2 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

I hope it was the good candy and not the cheap candy that they gave him. Or a toothbrush. I am dressing up tomorrow as a vampire and giving my classmates candy. And yes, I am in grad school

Ruth said...

JD has very different taste in candy than I do. To me, no candy is worth the calories except chocolate. But JD, he went for the dum dums EVERY TIME. YUK - those little tiny suckers are just BLAH! He clearly got got his taste in candy from his father. We are going to the ward trunk or treat tonight - maybe he'll do better there.