Monday, July 14, 2008

Cookie Monster Cake

I found this cute little Cookie Monster cake at HEB. Since Uncle Keith is visiting I thought it might be nice to have a little dessert. When I brought it in from the store JD couldn't wait to eat it. Almost immediately he said "I need to eat it."
Of course, all cakes require "fire." That was JD's request when we were getting ready to eat it. I guess he thinks all cakes are birthday cakes. The only "fire" I had was this big emergency style candle. We sang Happy Birthday to no one in particular and JD blew out the candle. It made him happy!

WHY OH WHY didn't I think about the consequences of lots of really blue frosting? It took one bite for me to realize I better take JD's Sunday shirt off before it was ruined. He had a great time but then needed a bath to get all the remnants off.

1 comment:

Marci said...

i wish you posted a picture of keith and nina's blue face as well. maybe next time.