Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Day to Play

My last teacher workshop was Tuesday. SO, as of Wednesday school is REALLY out! JD and I decided to stay home and play to celebrate the REAL beginning of summer vacations. While I was cleaning in the kitchen, JD played in the cupboard and put these "wheels" on our stove. HA - my boy's a creative genius!
He also helped this teddy bear with his bloody nose.


The folks from our favorite pest control company came to check out what was making the scratching noises in the attic and said "you've got raccoons." YIKES!!! Hopefully the furry little demons will be vacating soon.


2 comments:

Marci said...

i hope your feeling better from the nasty barf days.

i was complaining today because i found a slug in our pan... i'll take a slug over a raccoon any day!

Chad Can Plan said...

I saw some raccoons on campus once- they looked like skinny cats with long arms. But apparently you're not supposed to pet them.