Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Butterfly Art

I took my camera to JD's school because I wanted to take some pictures of his class's art work. You can't go into a pre-school and not have everyone pose for a picture. JD and his friends were on the playground but insisted that I take their picture before I went.
The class made Pilgrims in preparation for Thanksgiving. You can tell that the kids cut out their own Pilgrims because some of the cutting just wasn't very precise. JD's Pilgrim is the smallest one on the board. He is the littlest one in the class and I think maybe the youngest one too. His cutting skills are a little behind some of his classmates. It is appropriate that his Pilgrim is the smallest.

Every child decorated turkey feathers for homework. Don't ask me which one is JD's. They all look alike once they hit the turkey.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

love the turkey! can't believe its almost thanksgiving.