Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Boring Life

I have been a bad blogger lately because, frankly, we haven't done anything. We are just our same old boring selves doing the same old thing.
JD went to Primary today and while his classmates learned a new Christmas song he sang "I'm a Little Teapot." AND, he sang it with a lot of gusto. He was so tired when we got home from church he fell asleep almost immediately. Causing all that trouble really wears you out.

We continue to go to gymnastics on Saturday morning. Some days we are good at following instructions. Other days, not so much. JD always enjoys jumping around even if it isn't EXACTLY what he is supposed to be doing.
JD helped with lunch today. He made pigs in a blanket.

Little boys are already dreaming of Christmas. He wants a red motorcycle and a black train. Since he can't read yet I feel ok about telling all of you that we have those items safely stored away. This Santa is no fool. My motto has always been shop early.

2 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

I just thought I'd say Hi.
I ran across your blog by accident. Your little boy is adorable. How old is he? My son is almost 4.

-Desiree

Ruth said...

Thanks for your comment. I didn't know anyone but a few family members ever looked at our blog! JD will be 4 in May - SO, he is almost the same age as yours.