Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shoe Shopping

Friday was the last day of our winter break. Since dad had to go to work JD and I decided to go shoe shopping. WELL, I should say I decided and dragged JD along. He's such a boy! Even though we were looking for HIM shoes he just wasn't having much fun. He has a very narrow foot and is hard to fit. After trying on shoes in 3 different stores JD said, "I want to see toys." We walked into Nordstrom and he had a little break down. "THERE ARE NO TOYS HERE!!" Dang, that boy is perceptive.

A little time playing in the Pottery Barn kitchen made him happy.

After a little play time he plopped himself down into a little boy sized chair and said, "I need to rest at the mall." (notice his new shoes)

1 comment:

Chad Can Plan said...

Learning how to rest when women shop is an important skill for guys to learn.