Saturday, February 7, 2009

Not Much Happening

Since nothing much has been happening with our family I have a few random pictures to post from the week. This weekend I went to my FAVORITE conference for Law Related Education. My favorite session is always the one that updates us on the important decisions the Supreme Court made last session. George thinks I'm nuts but it is GREAT!!

JD had this get up on one morning this week. We didn't let him go to school this way! He has rediscovered a toy Aunt Sandra gave him for Christmas last year. His Thomas the train belt has been converted into a tool belt and he uses it to carry around his Handy Manny tools.
One day while he was sick, JD talked to Pat on the phone. Pat called him "pumpkin" which REALLY confused him. He kept asking me about why Pat thought he was a pumpkin.
I've been trying to get this picture of Lu Lu for several days. When she is outside and on the lookout one ear goes up and one ear is down. Silly dog!

2 comments:

Marci said...

it almost looks like you photoshopped jd's head into the picture of him as buzz. i think jan and feb are never very exciting months. i hope everyone is feeling better at your house!

driding22 said...

I am jealous of you going to the legal lectures. I also enjoy them, as long as there is not test.

Don