Thursday, July 9, 2009

THE Bookcase

George and I have been thinking of moving and pulled the fliers from half a dozen houses for sale in the neighborhood we like. PLEASE don't notify the change of address people yet. We have been "thinking" of moving for quite awhile now.
I showed JD one of the fliers from the houses and asked if he wanted to move to a new house. He said, "No, that house doesn't have a bookcase." Well, there you go. We can't move because we would have to leave behind this bookcase that holds all JD's books and dvds.

2 comments:

Marci said...

when you decide to move I think you should hire movers. We just finished moving and I have vowed that no matter the cost, we are having someone else carry our crap. Also, send JD to us while you move and unpack...kids make the process emotionally exhausting!

Ruth said...

Packing all of our junk is one of the things that stresses me the most. You've seen our junk - we've got LOTS!!