Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Presidential Field Trip

We had a Saturday field trip to the George Bush Library. That's Bush 41 NOT 43. Bush's Library is on the Texas A&M campus. I knew when we planned a trip to Aggieland that I should expect hillbillies but THIS came as a surprise.
These two boot clad young men stood in line in front of us at the McDonald's right across the street from Kyle Field. George couldn't figure out why I was taking a picture but I couldn't let this fashion disaster go undocumented.
We made our way past all the animal clinics and cow fields to the museum.
WARNING - I took lots of pictures starting with this Bush 41 train.
JD thought this really big car looked fun.
He plotted on ways to win the first Persian Gulf war in the situation room.
We learned about life in the White House.
I had a serious chat with George.
JD likes Star Wars on his TV but was afraid of this Yoda when he was life size.
JD and I had one last photo disguised as astronauts. It was a fun adventure.

No comments: