Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Science Day


JD had an educational field trip to my school for science day. Children from nearby elementary schools came by bus to do science experiments with our "big kids." JD watched out my window for the buses to arrive. That was the signal for the fun to begin. We went down and met the bulldog. She and JD are good buddies now.




He painted a picture using invisible ink.



He colored a germ.




He stepped into a giant kid sized bubble.







We did experiments with marbles.







When the second round of buses arrived at school with a new group of kids JD decided he had to do science day AGAIN. Mommy was tired so some of my student graciously volunteered to do the whole thing with him a second time. When science day ended I only had one class left. JD stayed and played Candy Land with some of them after they finished thier work. At the end of the day JD wished EVERY day could be science day.

2 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

That actually looks like a lot of fun. It sure looks like he enjoyed it.

driding22 said...

How do I sign up for science day?

I want to know how to do the buble. Can I get inside of a buble and remain undisturbed by others for a few hours?

Don