Sunday, February 7, 2010

JD's Family

I haven't posted in awhile because ---- WELL, we haven't done anything. I guess I could take a picture of us eating dinner or washing the dishes or folding the laundry. BUT -- how boring. That's us right now -- BORING.
JD drew this picture in Primary today. It is a picture of his family. The big person with the smile is dad. The little person is me and right down there at the bottom of the page is LuLu. I thought his drawing of the dog was a pretty good likeness. I went into his class in time to hear him give the closing prayer. He prayed that he was thankful for cartoons and the movie store. I guess Heavenly Father will appreciate an HONEST prayer.

2 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

The movie store will actually need praying for these days- Red Box and Netflix are putting them out of business.

driding22 said...

JD's artwork is already better than mine. I even had a hard time with stick figures.

The important thing is that he puts smiles on the faces he draws. Of course, a boy who loves his dog must be a happy fellow. He is not a candidate for being a main character in a Stephen King type novel.