Friday, February 12, 2010

Story Time

On nights when we fool around and it gets late I try to convince JD it is TOO late for story time. He says, "no mommy, it's YOUR story time" and reads to me.
He carefully picks the books he wants to read. Usually a dinosaur book that we've read so many times he knows all the words. Lulu is always part of the selection process.
Lulu is always more patient than I am about being read to. Maybe that's why he always includes her in the pictures he draws of our family.

2 comments:

driding22 said...

Maybe Lulu has a short memory and finds the stories interesting each time.

A friend told me about his father who stopped smoking. He developed Alzheimer's and forgot he smoked. A poor memory is sometimes good.

Ruth said...

Hmmm, I wish I could forget that I like to eat fattening foods. That could be helpful