Monday, July 19, 2010

Mini Golf

JD and I went mini golfing this morning. I had high hopes -- this was the golf course where I first played as a child.
Before we started to play JD posed for a couple pictures with Peter Pan . . .
. . . and with this giant T-Rex. It doesn't look like JD is going to be the next Tiger Woods. He insisted on playing the wholes in random order based on how interesting he thought the obstacles were.
Soon, the obstacles were more fun than the game and JD decided to ride the whale.
If you can't quite master a golf club tossing the ball will work. This was one of JD's favorites. When you toss the ball into the hole under the spooky skull it shoots out at the lower level. We played this hole MANY times. I think maybe we need to mature a little more before we try this again.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I always wanted to go there...and in 5 years I never made it there. I guess I'll be coming back for an intense game of putt-putt