Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dressing up

JD loves to dress up. We can't wait for Halloween.
JD decided he wants to be the silver Ironman. NOT red - he was very specific. He couldn't wait for the stores to get costumes - we had to order online. That was fine with me since I needed (I guess I should say wanted) a costume too and have a hard time finding one in the store. If you shop for women's costumes it seems like Halloween should be renamed Dress Sexy Day. I need a costume that I can wear to school so JD helped me find one. He helped me eliminate all the costumes that were inappropriate because they "showed my knees." HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Here's Woody and his faithful dog Lulu. We found the PJs yesterday and had to have them. Dress up pajamas are great.

1 comment:

driding22 said...

Great costume and PJs. When do we get to see your costuem?

Don