Sunday, August 15, 2010

Talent!

JD's school had a talent show this week. There were some interesting "talents" among his group of friends.
JD's class acted out the story of the mitten. JD played the part of the bear who crawled into the mitten to keep warm.
We spent Saturday morning at the Children's Museum. JD has been asking to go all summer but I have been putting it off. He LOVES the children's museum --- I . . .well. . . let's just say I don't love the children's museum. We renewed our membership so we have to go several more times to get our money's worth.

1 comment:

mkt said...

I agree - the children's museum is not my favorite place either. I always assumed it was just because it's exhausting trying to keep track of 4 kids there. But my kids love it too so we try to go at least once a month on the free Wednesday nights