Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Week in April

This time of year one day pretty much seems like another. I've tried to document what I can. Pat and I took our bi-annual field trip. We always go to the courthouse and then feed the little darlings on the way home. This time we saw a former class mate turn herself in and taken to jail in handcuffs. After a bad experience at a certain Italian restaurant that serves salad and bread sticks we made a change. This place does in fact serve some mighty fine burgers. These folks wanted a picture but they are just like little kids. You can't really photograph a moving target.
This motorcycle pulled in front of us on I-35. I'm glad I had my camera so I could document it. Notice that the high heels match the hmmmmm, bathing suit?????
JD took this lovely shot of himself.
Here's my favorite thing about spring. George fires up the pit and makes meat. YUM!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

you have made my sunday complete. i love you and i love that motorcycle shot. only in texas..