Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hooray for Dandelions

As we were driving out of the church parking lot this afternoon JD said "I want to see Lucy." He was very sad when I reminded him that Lucy had gone home last night and would not be at our front door waiting for him. Dandelions aren't as fun as dogs but they'll do in a pinch. JD LOVES making all the little seeds fly away in the wind. He can't quite blow hard enough to do it so he has to use his fingers. George is funny about JD's church clothes (which he is still wearing in these pictures). Every Sunday when we are headed out the door he says "You dress the boy better than me." To which I reply, "I pick out the boy's clothes, who picks out yours." We're only kidding, but I do think JD is quite a handsome little guy when he is all cleaned up in his Sunday best.

2 comments:

Chad Can Plan said...

You might be able to find 3-year old sized UT polos. That would also look snazzy. Maybe I should start wearing UT gear to church at UF....

Marci said...

I like George's comment about JD's clothes being nicer than his. When Kyle's friend got engaged, his soon-to-be-wife went through his closet and got rid of almost all his clothes. He doesn't look like a red neck concrete boy anymore, he looks really nice! I had no idea you could do that, its opened my eyes to a whole summer of shopping