Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miss Staci

This is spring break week -- WOO HOO!!!! Yesterday was Ruth day. I went to Yoga class and did my shopping for the Easter Bunny. Today was mother son day. JD and I signed up for a summer Gymnastics class this morning. Thank you Rachel for inviting us to go with you last summer so we would know how fun it is. Classes don't start till June but we didn't want to wait until the last minutes. Next, it was off to see Miss Staci. Here we are waiting for her to begin. Can you tell JD is excited?
Here is Miss Staci singing our favorite song "Tom Tom T-Rex." It was very crowded today and so we just couldn't manage to get us and Miss Staci in the same photo.
After she sings we always get stickers. I thought this was a great picture of the back of JD's head as he pushed his way to the front to make sure he didn't get left out. We had pizza at Sam's for lunch and then ran a couple errands. It was a very fun filled day.


2 comments:

Marci said...

does she bring her baby with her? You make me really homesick... I miss Miss staci and her bubble song. We joined a music class here and it is really lame. We sing along to a tape and sometimes we get to dance. The highlight is that Rachel sings in a british accent which makes me smile.

Ruth said...

Miss Staci did have her baby with her today. It is little - I'm guessing less than a year old. All babies kinda look alike to me so I can't really give any specifics. This was our first time to see her since last summer. JD was much better and could sing along with the songs.