Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prom 08

YUM!!! Now you know the REAL reason I attend the Prom every year. Yes, that is a chocolate fountain and it was delicious.
Pat is my Prom date every year. We always hold our camera out and take a picture like this even though people offer to take our picture for us.
This year the theme was the roaring 20s. These gals greeted the Prom goers as they arrived.

Ahhh, Ms. Maney and Billy!
Here is my other reason for going to Prom. I love to sit and watch the kiddos come in. This guy was very serious about his BRIGHT greet suit. The girl in red and black is one of my favorites. Pat has nicknamed her Mae West and she always wears interesting clothes to school. When we arrived we both speculated on how Mae would dress for the prom but this is NOT what we expected.

We toured the party bus but decided riding home in it wasn't such a good idea.

3 comments:

Marci said...

your hair looked really cute for prom. did george give you a curfew?

Chad Can Plan said...

My prom year a couple participated in a contest where they made their outfits out of duct tape, and then sent the polaroid in to some website. It looked really cool- stars, a top hot, the works. But it was hot, so they only wore it for the pictures.

Ruth said...

I've heard of the duct tape outfits. George told me I could stay out as late as I wanted. He knew that I'm an early bird. By midnight I was totally yawning and headed home. My car didn't turn back into a pumpkin but I thought I might.