Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

I can't believe my baby is FIVE years old today. Where does the time go? To celebrate his birthday we went to Kindergarten round up and registered for school.
I have transferred him to be in the elementary nearest to my school. I feel better having him close by. My boy looks so little sitting on the steps of BIG SCHOOL.
After our tour of the school we went to Gatti Town for lunch and games. (Teachers eat free on Tuesday -- WOO HOO!)
This adorable little puppy smothered JD with birthday kisses. NO - we did not bring him home. It was tempting though.
We went to the playground where JD was on the look out for pirates.
All that play required a colorful popcorn snack.
Grandpa came by with this fabulous scooter. JD loves having wheels that go fast.

No comments: