Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dinosaurs AGAIN

Yesterday I told JD he could do whatever he wanted after he went to the Doctor. (I thought shots were going to be involved and I would need a bribe.) He chose jumping and had tears when I told him we couldn't go to the dinosaur museum after that because it was closed. Today he asked me every 30 minutes or so what time it was followed by, "is the dinosaur museum opened yet?"
A promise is a promise --- so here we are in front of his favorite place in town --- The Dinosaur Museum!!
He decided the teeth on this saber tooth tiger statue were scary.
What dinosaur museum would be complete without bones? People bones are interesting too.
This exhibit teaches us that chimp DNA is 99% like people DNA. I have to agree! At times JD definitely seems like he is part chimpanzee.
No trip to the dinosaur museum is complete without a stop and the wall of plastic bugs in the gift shop.
We picked up our museum passport. When we visit 7 museums free pizza is involved. I think we can do it!
After we left JD wanted to go to the President's museum too. REALLY???? That wasn't part of the original plan but OK! Gotta balance that science with some social studies.

No comments: