Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy's My Valentine

I was trying to take a picture of JD's t-shirt this morning and he INSISTED that I take a picture of his "ucker." So here he is holding his favorite "ucker." We started calling his pacifier a sucker and somehow the s got dropped and the thing became an "ucker." BUT -- the point of the picture was his Valentine's Day t-shirt that says "Mommy's my Valentine." I, being the mommy in question, thought it was cute.
JD found the stickers from his valentines and decided to sticker himself. Somehow they all got transfered from him to Dad. Doesn't George look great with a sticker face?

4 comments:

Corrine said...

i love the sticker face!

cute shirt too!

Chad Can Plan said...

I am distributing valentines in two of my classes. I wonder how it will go down.

Marci said...

did I tell you that the sound on our valentine card is starting to go? That is a lot of listening in the last week!!

Anonymous said...

See here