Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day!

Every time we pass a school bus on the road somewhere JD points it out. He says "mommy, it's a school bus." He spotted this one at the outlet mall and had to drive it for a few minutes.
After doing some discount shopping we stopped for some Bueno Tacos.

Dad helped JD fish in the pond outside Cabela's. There were some big catfish in the pond but they weren't biting.


There are lots of animals on display at Cabela's but the alligator is the one JD wanted his picture with. Can you tell he is saying "CHEESE?" He is used to me taking his picture everywhere we go. Last week when we were on the playground he asked me to take his picture. When I told him I didn't have my camera he told me to, "get it mommy, right there" and pointed to where the car was parked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here