Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hooray for Halloween

JD is just NUTS for Halloween. I had to make a stop at Wal-mart yesterday on the way home from school. In addition to the things I really needed and went in the store for we ended up with ANOTHER pumpkin and a spooky skeleton mask. I wonder how many pumpkins we'll go through between now and Halloween. The last one turned fuzzy and I tried to talk JD into just letting me DRAW a face on this one. He wouldn't hear of it. All pumpkins require CUT faces so we can put fire in them.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

thats great, my nephew started carrying around a skelton after his first halloween and now knows all the real names of all the bones, he also carried around one of those plug in jack o lanterns...maybe you can talk jd into getting one of those.