Friday, October 31, 2008

The Week in Pictures

Our family now includes this very relaxed dog. She is still quite afraid and I think she could use a little doggie Prozac.
I bought gas for $2.09 -- WOO HOO!!

JD and I went to our last home football game. He doesn't understand the game - well, not the game on the field anyway. He DOES understand the way to get the prizes that the cheerleaders throw into the stands is to go stand at the fence when they start throwing and look EXCEPTIONALLY cute. Well, that and be the child of a teacher whose class you must pass. I think we have a bathtub full of little red footballs.

JD is relaxing at the game.

Pat and I dressed up for Halloween. I have always wanted to be a rodeo clown and Pat is a Bee.
JD did some trick or treating as Batman. All in all it was a great week.

1 comment:

Marci said...

2.09 is crazy. good luck with the boy and the dog...