Saturday, October 25, 2008

OH NO --- What have we gotten ourselves into??

Wednesday was George's Birthday and so he took the day off. When I got home that evening he told me he had been to the car wash and there were the paw match adopt a dog people there with two cute border collie mix puppies. He said he felt sad for them and was about to bring them home. My response to TWO dogs was NO WAY JORGE!!!!! I have adopted two puppies once before - it is nothing but trouble. HERE is where the story gets strange. JD and I were at the shoe store on Thursday. Right next door is Petsmart and WHO happens to be there but the same two border collie puppies from the car wash the day before. WIERD --- We always look at the puppies, but this was unusual --- that they were there --- and THEN that I would connect them to the car wash from the day before. George was meeting us later for tacos but hadn't initially gone with us to buy shoes.
Here is JD looking at the puppy at the store. I'm sure you all know where this story is headed. What could we do??? It was fate!!! Meet Lu Lu. She is the newest member of our family. JD loves her already.

2 comments:

Marci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! We are very excited to come and visit LuLu this spring. Good luck!

Corrine said...

lulu wanted you!